Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Radical Thinking

Thursday, June 15 11:31p.m.

I've spent the last 2 weeks convincing myself that its okay to do whatever is necessary to send my kid to college - short of, of course pole dancing (cause we might lose money), selling drugs (because I'm not into serving prison time, and bank robbery (because the arthritis in my knees would severely slow me down).

I've come to one conclusion: "To receive radical results, you must exhibit radical behaviors."

Ergo - If I want to raise enough money to send my kid, Bernard Edwards Jr. to college, I need to exhibit radical behaviors. I need to be willing to do the "hard stuff", explore unconventional  pathways and get back up when I get knocked down. I must make use of what I currently possess, regenerating such things in the parts of my life where it currently does not exist.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment